1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Westgate $1,500 NFL SuperContest

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by James123, Sep 2, 2016.

1. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone heard of NFL SuperContest? It's $1,500 to enter and you have to pick 5 teams against the spread each week. Last year the winner won like $900,000....

Anyway I have two questions:

1) (As I don't think I can justify $1,500 on this) Has anyone ever played The Sport Pick freeroll satellite to the SuperContest? It's apparently free and they give you $10,000 play money and if you finish top of the league they enter you for free to next year. http://www.thesportpick.com/satellite-supercontest/

2) Does anyone know if you have to be in Vegas the whole time for the SuperContest? I'm going to be in Vegas for most of the NFL season next year but I don't want to spend a season competing in a league and find out I can't play if I'm away from Vegas for a few weeks during the season.

Thanks!

2. archie1959

archie1959 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Sports Pick is a new satellite contest.
    Gambilino did them for 2015 and 2016 but not for the 2017 season.

I would suggest hiring a proxy so you do not have to worry about your picks not being entered.
    I used this service for my entry: http://www.footballcontestproxy.com/
    It cost me 300 dollars.
    But I did not have to pay the 1,500
    I won a satellite contest via Gambilino

3. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that! So I'll play the freeroll and see what happens. They're offering $100 for anyone beats the ration of the SuperContest winner so that would be nice regardless! ;)

4. archie1959

archie1959 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Site claims that contest is limited to 250 entries. I'm in but no post yet from Sports Pick if contest is maxed out.