1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Walking Dead (no spoilers please!)

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by mdee, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In case you've been living under a Rock... Last night was the Season Premier of TWD with a huge Cliffhanger. I DVR'd it to watch tonight so I can Fast Forward through the commercials.
    But already this morning I've had to navigate past 4 online Headlines practically having to close my eyes to avoid any spoilers!

Why is it the Internet and people in general can't keep their mouths shuts? They do this with movies too! With the different Streaming Services out there I prefer to wait until a movie
    is available to view or rent from home. This means sometimes having to wait several months and that's kind of tough! I'd still go to the movies if kids had better manners and didn't
    play with their cellphones or talk etc...

I wish people could show some constraint. I guess most of the headlines are Click-bait. But still why would someone want to know beforehand?
    That's like opening all your presents before Christmas.

Even my Great Niece blabbed a movie spoiler to us last year but she's only 5 years old so she gets a pass... Once! Haha!

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sorry to say that you should not have started this topic until you have seen the t.v. show of the Dead. I saw it and I also saw the
    Discussion of the show that happened in a rainy night NOT IN GEORGIA BUT IN LOS ANGELES, Calif.
    I love the song "A rainy night in Georgia". I like all of the Georgia songs. My grandson lives in Georgia and he told me this year that the Dead show was located in Georgia. So I started watching the show but now I realize that I don't really care to see that show anymore because it is so negative where you never know who will die next. I prefer to stay under a ROCK and not see it anymore.

I don't like on who died at all. The producer was there in the group and he was the one who decides who dies and what happens in the Dead show. The charming villain was there too. I think he is a adorable man/actor.
    I will not spoil it for you and say any thing more until after you see the show. But notice how you also are to blame for writing about a possible spoiler by posting about the dead show. I know some one will come here and spoil it for you and you will get upset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.