1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The V Theater

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by hawki39, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to Las Vegas in mid May. I was looking at ticket options for either the "V" variety Show or the Vegas Show at the V theater. I read some very negative reviews regarding the seating arrangements at the theater. As I understand it, both VIP and general admission tickets are first come first seated, no reserve seating. What are the opinions of those who have seen these shows?

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to both shows. We had "VIP". There are reserved seats. A majority of seats are VIP. General admission is in the back (obviously). That said, it's a small theater, there are no bad seats. I do remember it was very unorganized before the show as to where each line was. VIP vs. Gen Admission. Both are good shows. V Variety is pretty short, 75 minutes, but it moves along.

3. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As vegasvic said, it's a small theater. I would not pay the extra $10 for a VIP seat. It's not really needed.
    Those negative reviews are true I guess. One more reason not to buy the VIP seat. With the general ticket, you can't be treated worse than you paid for.

4. Nauriel

Nauriel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I've seen both shows and Vegas The Show! is far and away a better show hands down.

You can get 50% off most of the time on tickets thru a discount code on smartervegas.com. I believe the code is SMARTER50 That brings 2 VIP tickets (typically with souvenir photo included) for around $100. Not a bad deal.

And you can pick out your seats and print tickets ahead of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.