1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Pub Happy [email protected] Carlo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by TonyBagofDonuts, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyBagofDonuts

TonyBagofDonuts Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to The Pub@Monte Carlo for Happy Hour? I see they have $1 Wings & Sliders. How many wings & sliders per order or $1 per wing and $1 per slider? Thanks for any input.

2. STPFan

STPFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is $1 per wing section (not whole wings) and per slider. I enjoyed the chili wings.

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time we go to Vegas it is a must. Unlimited, was there 7/11 to 7/17/2013. If you can, get an outside table which is alongside the MC pool.

Also take a look at Todd English's Pub in City Center next to Aria. 2 happy hours a day. Another automatic go when we go to LV.

Hope this helps.

4. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

So that $1 per wing section...that's like $1 per lil drumstick? That doesn't sound like a deal to me?!? But I'm assuming I'm misunderstanding something here.

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

You can get their happy hour at any time if you check-in on foursquare. Just show them the screen on your phone.

6. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the four square check in include their drink specials anytime?

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yeah, this is what the foursquare special says:

Show this screen to your Pub Server or Bartender for Happy Hour pricing. (2 for 1 Select Domestic Draft Beer & Well Drinks + $1 Sliders & $1 Wings)

8. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wings are separated into the two separate parts - the little drumstick and the flat wing part. But isn’t that how Buffalo Wings are always served? Now I think I'm confused. :confused2:

ETA: But you're right - a buck a pop doesn't exactly sound like the deal of the century.

9. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1 per wing for me doesn't seem like that great of a deal but the $1 sliders seems like a pretty good deal.

10. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yeah $1 per wing isn't good for a happy hour deal at all. I guess the drink specials are what people go for and then scarf down some sliders to soak up the alcohol. I've never been there but I like the location right in the walkway from Aria. Nice option if you're staying there or MC.

11. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a minimum of 3 sliders when I went, and the beer special was buy one get one free domestic drafts.

I was underwhelmed and the atmosphere wasn't anything special.

12. TonyBagofDonuts

TonyBagofDonuts Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the input folks. I too was confused about the whole $1 wing thing. Since I am from Buffalo, I know each "wing" is either a drumstick or wing piece. Therefore if they give you a "wing segment that includes both...in Buffalospeak that would equate to 50Cents per wing. Still not a bad deal, I may check it out next week when I am there for the sake of curiosity and report back. Thanks again for the responses.

13. ilovevegasbaby

ilovevegasbaby Tourist

I think it is $1.00 per wing/wing segment. We stopped in for a beer and wings when it wasn't happy hour last week and their wings at regular menu price are expensive. They were very tasty though. The special price of "$1.00 per" would not shock me. We didn't know about the foursquare check in :(. It is convenient if you are staying at Aria.

14. chuckM

chuckM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen a "chicken wing" that included both the leg and the wing. Either way, it's a good deal for Vegas. I usually get 3 sliders and 6 wings. $9 is not a bad deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.