1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Price is Right show tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Shelbymae, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone tell me how to get discounted tickets to The Price is Right at Ballys? All the sites I have been to either do not list the show, or offer tickets at full price but not into Sept. Does anyone know the best way to get these tickets without standing in line to get them? Also, if you are a guest at Ballys do they sometimes offer free tickets to the show?

2. mazoom

mazoom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    price is right

I think I read where the price is right will no longer be there. I am going the end of Sept.

3. zoey11

zoey11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im at Ballys the first few days of Oct. I was looking foward to going to this, can anyone confirm it is stopping? Wonder what/if anything will replace it?

4. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if it is stopping but when I stayed at Ballys we received a BOGO it was fun..something to do during the day

5. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From Bally's site calander it says they are scheduled thru sept, and that I can order tickets at full price. ($56.00) I just wondered if there were discount tickets anywhere or if they dont come out until closer to the time. we would like to have as many things paid for in advance as we can if possible.

6. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a very common ticket to get at the discount brokers. I'd check out the one at Bills when you are in town. Not sure of the discount, but I'm sure you can get it less than face value.

7. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TPIR is a very common ticket listed at Tix4Tonite. The show is rarely if ever full so you should have no problem finding discounted tickets.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.