1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Pantry coming to Mirage

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MrGVegas, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrGVegas

MrGVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have information about a new restaurant called The Pantry opening in The Mirage? It appears as though it's moving into the combined space of where BB King's was located and the former Watch Boutique location.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering if this is an offshoot of the Original Pantry Cafe in downtown Los Angeles which is owned by former LA mayor Dick Reardon and has been in operation for 90 years and is open 24/7. If so, I won't ever be eating there. The place used to be really good about 15 years ago and then it went into a steep decline in quality while the prices were rising steeply. I gave them chance after chance hoping they would redeem themselves but the last time I was there it was beyond horrible.

4. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info Shock...looking forward to trying it...
    Mirage definitely needs a 24 hour cafe - something I suggested on a survey I completed last year - guessing many others suggested same as well. We really like staying and playing there and appreciate the changes we are seeing..

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.