1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The new secret garden game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Carlany2, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlany2

Carlany2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aimed at girls?
    I think so.

2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tried it last night, won't ever try it again.
    betting 3000 a spin, got the free spin bonus with 40 (!!) free spins.
    grand total from those spins?? 7500.

no thanks.

3. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did pretty well, of course I was betting 600 a spin.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is one of the biggest drawbacks of the game if you ask me. The bonus spins have no multipliers and it doesn't look like they have "bonus reels" (i.e. larger paying symbols appear more frequently) to increase bonus wins. This formula leads to player disappointment, because if you get 50% of the value of those free spins, you have done pretty well. But slot players are generally used to getting much more value from a free spin bonus.

As for me, I did okay at the game, but didn't win either. I am also impressed with the art design of the game. I wonder at this rate if they are going to attempt to make a slot game for every property... Circus Circus could be a hoot...haha

5. mike92009

mike92009 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking they might set the reels a little looser for a new game, I saved up my chips and attacked the game.

Starting with about 300K, about double my largest chip stack, I got it up to over 450K at one point.

I went from level 91 to 95 yesterday, with over 3.6 million XP's for the day, and over 10K in LP's.

I ended the day with about 20K of my chip stack remaining.

The 15-20 2,000 free chip rewards that were posted yesterday helped too, adding another 30-40K worth of ammo.

6. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just had a great little run on this game. Started with ~25k chips, played 600/spin. Did well. Went up to 1500/spin and got up to over 120k chips for a while.

As for the bonus not paying well, it seems like there's a really high variance. At 1500/spin I had one bonus pay out 66k chips, and one pay 11k.

7. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried it for about an hour, I don't prefer it no. Luxor is better for a new game IMO.

8. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So far so good. It seems a decent enough game to grind out on. I like it better than the last couple new games. I'll be back to Excalibur in a few days at any rate.

9. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    everybody seems to have a game that they've found they've had the most success with- I got my stack of 60k to just over 1.7 million over a span of about 2 months playing only Bet The Farm, which gets absolutely no love here.

in the couple of weeks before my trip at the end of March, I ran my chipstack down to about 150k just playing random games, thinking that I wouldn't be playing it after the trip with no trips back on the horizon for at least a couple of years, but it turns out I'm going in a few weeks, so I played BTF again at 3400 a spin and got my chipstack up to about 850k in a few weeks.

10. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done okay with Bet the Farm and played a lot of it early on, but I don't like that you have to bet 1700 to get to the 6 spins = 10 LP mark. This and Lucky Birds are probably the games I have done best on.

11. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I agree everyone will have their favorite game. Mines Lucky Birds for LP, but I enjoy Excalibur the most for fun.

12. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Betting 150 and it has been very good.

13. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm doing well with Secret Garden

I was able to move up one level today...

14. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like this game but someone had a point - no multipliers - that would have been nice.

The only thing I don't like is when you don't get the right number in the dolphin game (you think it will be less than the given number but it turns out it is more, for example), the cute little dolphin makes a sad face which kills me.

I do like the palm tree turning to gold and getting 25 free spins!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.