1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The new Facebook game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's called Forbidden 7's. I played it for the first time this morning, just for research. I was playing 3,000 per spin and did 50 spins automatically. I lost about 100k chips. I spun another auto spin of 100 spins. I just wanted to see how the free spin bonus worked. I left the room during the auto spin, and when I returned, i was in the middle of free spins. I don't know how many there were. On the last free spin, I won 1.5 million chips. In all the years playing the games, I had never won more than half that much on any one spin.

With those results, I'll probably try it again tonight to find out how many spins are awarded for the free spin bonus. I sure don't expect the same results, however. Has anyone else tried and liked the game?

2. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was betting 6K and after about 500 spins, I got free spins and won 99K... I ended up losing about 500K .. not gonna waste my time on this one.

3. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Strange, I saw 60 lines and thought "great, worse than betrock".

Bet 3k a spin, won about 100k after a free spin session. Then I decided to one-timer it with a couple of 30k spins, won 1.1 million or so because I got free spins with four more separate free spin triggers.

I probably wouldn't have played if I didn't see your post, thanks vegasvette!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.