1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The meaning of redemption!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zippy1973, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself and my buddy have finally managed to bag a complimentary night each at Resorts World Birmingham!

I would like to clarify the meaning of redemption. My reward has to be redeemed by 5/21/16. Does that mean that we have to stay there before 5/21 or does it mean that we can book by 5/21 but stay a night after that date?.

I am hoping for the latter! I called just now but reservations are now closed until the morning...........just keen to know what to expect when I call!

Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since that is 90 days out, it appears they have the same setup as the U.S. hotel rewards where you have 90 days to book the room and the date you stay can be booked for any time they have availability.

It's possible they are setup differently, but my best guess (since I've never redeemed a Resorts World reward) is what I stated above is the same.

Let us know how it works out!

3. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds promising! I will be calling in the morning, I'm looking for July availability so will post back if successful or not!

Thanks for the quick reply

4. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I read the thread title and thought I was going to be saved

5. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeez, don't know about you but there would never be any saving me!!!! :evillaugh

6. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, in reply to my original question, I called Resortsworld Birmingham to redeem our 2 x complimentary nights and to see about adding a 3rd night for July and having it all as one booking and they couldn't be more helpful.

We are going a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, they applied the 2 comp nights to the most expensive nights and I paid for the 3rd night by card. All they asked for was an email from my buddy to confirm he is happy to have his night renamed to me so that all 3 nights are now under my name in one booking.

Great customer service :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.