1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The long awaited Bachelor Party Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by yossarian1982, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradster57

bradster57 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay this was one of the most enjoyable TR that I have read on here. I do quite a few Vegas trips with the boys and this resonates so well. Especially the night where you and Reek touch the older women on her behind... and her response.. classic! Very descriptive, felt like I was there with you! I actually started to feel bad when the trip started winding down.

We'll be doing Vegas in August and definitely hitting up some Irish pubs (Nine Fine Irishmen) so feel free to join up with us! I'm sure it would be classic but maybe not so much if Reek is not there.

2. buckeyestud

buckeyestud Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved the TR. Had me 'in stitches' a few times. I live abroad and some of my best friends out here are from the UK so the trip from your perspective is priceless. Love The Inbetweeners as well as that is exactly what I was picturing. The Irish bar also had me going pretty good as well. This trip will certainly be a lasting memory.

Great job portraying Reek.. we all have those. Our rules for the boys trips now include the following:

1.) No Broke Jokes (No Reeks)
    2.) No High Maintenance (No Women)
    3.) No Drama (No Women)

These items can be a drag when you're trying to have an easy going time!

Best of luck on your future trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.