We are currently booked at the Linq for our April trip. We wanted to split up our stay on opposite ends of the strip starting off at comped room at Luxor. We just got an Mlife offer for a discounted price at MGM. Should we cancel our Linq reservations and switch to MGM for the second half of our trip? We have stayed at MGM before and loved it but trying to decide if we should just stay at the Linq so that we can experience a different part of the strip for the second half of our stay. We would be saving $75 staying at MGM.