1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Joint seating question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by FunkyJ, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkyJ

FunkyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Snagged a couple of front balcony seats for the Kiss show while we are in town next week. Anyone experience here with balcony seats? Curious if we would have the option of standing along a side rail.

2. macwjp

macwjp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I snagged tickets as well for the show on the 23rd. This will be my first time going to The Joint so I can't offer much in the way of an answer to your question. My seats for DW and I are Gold 2 NN about middle of the row...thinking I have a pretty great seat for this spectacle! I hope you enjoy the show!

3. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the Joint this past summer for a show and had tickets for standing along the rail with a pretty good view. If you don't get into the Joint as soon as the doors open, you'll probably have a crappy view standing. Shortly after the concert started, people tried to snag open balcony seats. Most got caught, some didn't. Standing for 3 hours pretty much sucks and I'll never do it again.

4. FunkyJ

FunkyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the responses. I'm also curious if there is any bar access from the 300 level seats. Not sure how many $20 drinks we'll be having though.

5. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a bar, 2 I think directly behind the 200 Balcony seats. Not sure about the 300 seats. At worse you'll have to walk down a flight of stairs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.