1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The "infamous" Green Door!

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Vegas40, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas40

Vegas40 Guest

Not too sure where to post this review? It could be classed as Entertainment but hopefully a Mod will decide and move it if necessary....:nworthy:

I thought I would write an honest review of the Green Door from my own personal visits with my wife. The question does get asked on here from time to time and for obvious reasons not many reply to the questions!!

Firstly the Green Door is supposed to be a Swingers Club, but to be honest not much swinging seems to go on between couples. Mostly it is couples who like to have sex while being watched by others and lots of single men who like to have a tug on their manhood while watching. During the evening there will be many couples coming in who only seem to be there to strut around to say they have been there. You can spot them straight away as they have that sneering look as they think they are the best looking people there and everyone else is beneath them. Sometimes you can see in their faces that either the woman or bloke wishes they were with someone else and could get involved in some action but know their partner would freak out!!!!:evillaugh

There are two bars, one downstairs and one upstairs and they do not serve any alcohol at all and there is no bring your own allowed. Personally we never found this an issue as it makes sure people are not drunk and causing problems. Being under the influence of drink in a club where you are going to be doing things you wouldn’t maybe normally do is not a good combination! Not being able to get it up due to drink is never going to do your reputation any good in this type of club!

Downstairs there are a few rooms with proper doors that you can shut if you are shy. There is a hot tub and another area where couples only are allowed unless a single person is invited to play. Parts of this area can be viewed by others via a meshed partition if you don’t mind being watched. The bar area has a pole dancing section and a couple of pool tables.

Upstairs there is another bar area with a pole dancing stage and plenty of seating for people to relax. Down a side corridor there is another area with large beds which is again for couples and guests. This area is not in any way private and has a full length viewing area via a meshed screen for people to watch. Tugger’s heaven!!

Down another corridor there is a large unisex bathroom area for the steam-room and for other types of play! Further down is a huge orgy bed in a glass walled room with seating around for watching. Opposite are a number of smaller rooms with beds which have curtains that you can leave open or closed, they tend to not stay closed for long and this is where most of the playing goes on. They have a chain which you can pull across the doorway which indicates you don’t want anyone coming into the room. The partitions between the rooms don’t go all the way up to the ceiling so everything can be heard and any moaning or other sounds will soon attract all the single guys in the vicinity for a peek in the hope of getting some action! There are mirrors angled on the ceilings but you don’t notice them and it’s too dark for anyone outside to see much.

Further down the corridor is the Dungeon. A few racks and stocks to put a naughty girl or boy in and a popular swing for the ladies to have fun in. There is a centre round stage with a dancing pole for those that want to give it a try. There is a room next door which has an examination chair with leg stirrups for those who want to role play Doctors and Nurses and a shower area for those who like them Golden!

There are other areas I may have missed but you should be able to get the general idea of the facilities and layout. All the beds are high level and are vinyl covered for hygiene reasons and are kept cleaned during the evening by staff. You often see him running from room to room with his spray bottles and cloths!! Not a job for everyone…….:eek:

So if you want to see your lady having fun with several men or your want threesomes and moresomes, then this is the place for you, as long as you don’t expect single ladies or wife swapping to be the norm. If you want to just watch, then it is the luck of the draw who is there at the time and how much action you get to see.

Yes it can seem to be full of creepy looking guys at times, but being the type of place it is and the reason why you are/should be there, what do you expect? 99.99% of the guys are genuine and are polite and respect No means No. If you ask them to go away they will and there is no need to be rude or aggressive. Anyone walking around alone in there is going to look creepy with the low lighting!!

It is not a high class swingers club, it is a place frequented by "normal" people who want to have sex fun in a safe, clean, anonymous and professionally run establishment. Go with an open mind, fairly sober and be prepared to spend time there, people come and go all evening and early morning. It can be quiet one minute and then really busy.

It will be a place we will definitely be going back to, although I think my wife had way too much fun in there! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!:peace:

2. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good review.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term Groupon.

3. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the awesome review!! It sounds like I figured it would be.
    We were going to checkout the Rooster or Green Door last time we were in town but never had time.

4. TheDirty

TheDirty Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas needs a high quality / upscale place to cater to those of us who are, and enjoy the lifestyle. Based on this review, this place is certainly not one of them.

Sounds like you guys had fun, which is what is most important.

5. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally, Vegas40 proves you can give a good quality in depth review of the place without exposing all the secrets of what you personally did there. A great bit of writing sir. Well done!

6. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Vegas40 - thanks for the great review.

I was out there a year or so ago and it was an "off" time so it was pretty slow. Just out of curiosity what was the ratio of couples to single men the night you were there ?

Did you make it to the Red Rooster, and if so, how did that compage to the Green Door ?

When I was there, there was another "club" near the center of the strip mall that also seemed pretty popular. I cannot remember the name but saw a lot of people coming and going from there, but as I say I cannot remember if it was just a strip club or swingers club. Did you see that by any chance ?

THanks again for the outstanding review

7. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mr. Stealth swingers clubs come and go (pun intended) but I think you may be remembering Fantasy, they have a pretty distinctive storefront - no mistaking what they are. Similar to the Green Door:

http://www.fantasyswingersclub.com/index.html

8. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to bring some variety to the board! thanks

9. Vegas40

Vegas40 Guest

We never went there, but we did spend several hours with an older couple who went every week and helped out (whatever that entailed!!). They came to the Green Door about 1.30-2.00am after the Rooster closed. I got the impression it was more for couples, but being a house it was smaller and more intimate.

Regarding ratios: Some nights it can be 50/50 and at other times 10/1 in favour of males, it can change from hour to hour. Between midnight and 2am seems to be when it gets busy.

10. Vegas40

Vegas40 Guest

I just thought I would add a few words of caution to my review of the Green Door. If any Mods think it inappropriate then please delete it.

Although we are all supposed to be grownups on here and capable of making sensible decisions, a bit of serious soul searching needs to be done if you intend to go as a couple to places like this.

Well before you go as a couple, you really need to decide what you are going there to do and set boundaries and discuss it in depth first. My wife and I spent 6 years thinking about it and 3 visits to Vegas before we finally went through the door!! Hardcore swingers view it as a lifestyle choice and happily swap about with no emotional hang-ups and are totally comfortable with their relationship together. We are not swingers, but a couple with fantasies we wanted to bring into the real world and we probably would never consider doing what we did in the Green Door anywhere else. :eek:

If you are going just to watch then it can be a real turn on, want to sneak into a room and have your wicked way with your partner in a naughty club where you might get seen? Again a real turn on and a memory of Vegas to take home and spice up your bedroom time! Want to be watched……….again not much of an issue if you can get past your wife’s belief she is too fat and everyone will see her stretch marks!! However if you intend to play with others you have to realize that once the “Genies out of the Bottle” there is no going back. In the cold light of day you have to be sure you can handle want happened. If either of you has the slightest doubt that it might affect the trust between you or cause any insecurities then don’t do it. Don’t underestimate how big a leap this is.

"What happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas" doesn't apply to what goes on in your head once home....

Seeing your partner clearly enjoying herself with a younger, fitter guy who has been over blessed in the trouser department might be an image you can’t handle. :eek:

My advice would be to go along and watch, don’t be judgmental on others in there, let your partner enjoy the power-trip of men following you about hoping for some action, have a few moments in a private room when you are fit to burst, (it will be only a few moments guys!!) then go home. If you want to take the next step do it another time when you both can discuss it having seen what goes on and decide if it is for you. Don’t do it on impulse. :nono:

I wouldn’t advise you reveal your fantasy of stripping her naked and leaving her in the stocks in the dungeon with a sign saying “Help yourself Guys”……………….might put your plan back a few years!!!! :kiss:

Remember it is supposed to be fun.............for both!!!!:thumbsup:

11. Vegas40

Vegas40 Guest

Just for information our experience of the Green Door was gained over a number of visits not just one.........!!

That makes us sound like a right pair of pervs...............:eek:

12. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've advised many new people when they go, DON'T do anything the first time. Go and check it out and then talk about it later. Most didn't take that advice and it didn't end well for them :rolleyes2:

13. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the information. very interesting.

I visited the place one evening. I ate at that thai restaurant, was it lotus of siam? I forget. after dinner I walked into the green door, checked out the front area but since I didn't see anyone there I didn't want to pay the entry fee if nothing was happenning. I heard that the action started near midnight and since I was there at 8 I didn't want to wait.

btw, how much is the entry fee? I thought that it was a little steep (was it $50? I forget), another reason not to go inside.

but based on your review I might consider trying out the place. any females want to go with me (I'm a male)?

14. MarkY

MarkY Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas40, you and your wife sound a bit like my wife and I. We have been to the RR probably 10 times over about a 6 year period. Have never made it to the Green Door.

After reading your post (great review and writing style BTW), I'm not sure we will. One of the things we like about the RR is that you can get away from the tugging single males by going up stairs. The staff at RR also frowns on single males "following" people around. We do enjoy some couple(s) play, and don't mind be watched as long as it isn't IN your face type thing.

On the other hand, we might just check it out. We can always leave.

Your other points about the "lifestyle" are spot on.

Thanks for sharing.

15. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like most of the ones I've been to elsewhere.
    Guess I was hoping one in Vegas would be somehow better than everywhere else...

I've found one's mileage vary greatly in these places. I used to frequent one often with a gf, one day it would be great, the next not so much.

16. Moreplz

Moreplz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! Thats great advice, I convinced my wife to go and on our next trip we are. I'm glad I read your post and most importantly the advice in it. We're definitely not swingers but the experience of watching another couple in action to me is priceless. Thanks again for opening up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
  17. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can single females go? could 2 female friends go?

18. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you? Oh God, you'd be the hit of the day!!! :kiss:

19. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Green door is ok, I know past experiences that its older crowds and men. They did a big expansion a few years ago and the crowd changed a little. They have a big room with seats, pool table and music. The next room is a hot tub, then a giant orgy bed and then the couples area. The couples area is where all the magic happens, lol. Some rooms are open, some have curtains some have doors. If your back there and its open, peak in, you might have some fun.

The Red Rooster I will say is way more fun, you can byob, sex swings and the ladies dress sexy. The issue is its farther awayfrom the strip.Couples oasis is the mire private need an invite place, but in the past this is where the beautiful ppl go. No singles at all so it gets a little crazy. Indoor pool is the big meeting spot.

I will say that 2 ladies going to any would be an attention getter. Not sure the door is your place, rooster would be the place to.

20. Robertintx

Robertintx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to seem dumb but where is the Green Door and is there a cover charge. It sounds like a place we may want to stop by.
    Thanks

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.