1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The importance of a good club promoter

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by schwaiguy, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I go to nightclubs whenever we are in Vegas, and I have a great club promoter. I usually go out every night, usually pay no cover, and hardly wait in line. I always arrange things way ahead of time.

Well, I was staying in the Luxor, and two separate representatives from Angel Management stopped me and handed LAX passes. We chatted, they gave me their cards for the future, etc. . . .

Well, when my wife and I got to the door wirh our VIP pass, she was let in, and I was denied entry. (Bear in mind, I've gone to this club at least six times in the last year or two through my regular promoter.) A cool doorman smoothed things over, and it turned out to be an ok night. Not nearly as cool as the next night at Tao, where I had no trouble because I was dealing with my regular promoter.

I'm still not sure what happened, but for now I'm blaming it on using paper passes instead of the guest list. Nothing like this has happened dealing with my regular guy, whom I've mentioned on this board before.

2. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Name??

Are you allowed to name him again?

3. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    run a search for free vegas club passes.

it might look like a scam, but it's not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.