1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The High Roller coupons or discounts

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by PrincessaMyron, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

Greetings,

Hubby and I are visiting Vegas 12/17-21 and wondered where we can score free or discounted tickets for The High Roller? Is this something they sell at Tkts2night or where should we look?

Thanks,
    Lauren in TX

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon, Living Social, and Travelzoo have discounts all the time.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. paconomad

paconomad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably depends on what option you want (day or night / standard or happy hour). If you are drinking, I would definitely recommend the night time happy hour. I got mine through Groupon with a coupon code for when I went last month. Brought the Happy Hour night time option from $52 to $29 a ticket. Right now, unless you get a promo code from Groupon(they should have one between now and the time you go to Vegas), it looks like it's cheaper to just buy it directly from the site ($42 a person vs. $45 from Groupon).

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year we paid $69 for two flex drinking passes on Groupon which means they were good for day or night.

The best I can find now is Travel Zoo where two night passes would be $84.:rolleyes2:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.