1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The excitement grows but debating

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My excitement is growing for this trip in June. I have received my 2015 ACG which I will try to use all of the free and match plays I can use, the rest of the coupons maybe up for grabs for the price of a SASE (I will not be parting with any until after the trip). I have my Bell Trans VIP booked for a LAS pick up to PH and then a MB pick up to LAS, called to confirm they had the correct pick up hotel and have the email showing they do.

The debate is weather I want to spend the money in advance and buy High Roller Tickets and if I want to rent a car for a day and go to the Valley of Fire or take a day tour to the Valley of Fire. I thought about a Grand Canyon tour since it cost the same as the VOF but that is a lot more of the day in a bus. Iv never driven in Vegas but I really want to go to the VOF. My friend maybe coming down from AZ and if so I won't need a car but she will not know until a week or so ahead of time.

Other than resort fees, its nice knowing that everything for the trip (minus food/entertainment) is going to be paid for before I arrive so I do not have to concentrate so much on budgeting. I am going for four nights, five days and plan to use $500 or less while I am there but will have well over $1000, its going to be a challenge but It will be fun trying.

2. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.