1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The end is nigh!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/04/tech/innovation/asteroid-flying-close-to-earth/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Yeah, so, apparently they found an asteroid pretty recently that's going to come quite close to our home planet on Monday. I'm watching the videos about it and I love the word "think" in terms of they "think" it's about 20m wide, "think" it's going to be harmless. I also love that they only found it a few days ago but they've already "calculated the orbit" and are "sure" of it's path. I'm sure the smart dinosaurs were saying the same thing before they all died.

I'm laughing my fool a$$ off over here. I'm going to arrive in Vegas on Sunday. If we're all gonna die, I'm glad I'll be in Vegas and I hope I get to feed the sharks before the end. And, I hope it's fast. I'm not cut out for post Apocalyptic bs.

See ya'll in the after life! :peace:

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We can shoot it down with our laser beams. That's what Leonard Hofstetter said.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is why you should always use up all your Express Comps and RCs before you leave.

4. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with you 100% on that one. Me either:cry:

5. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh goodness! Must use EC's by Monday night!! Good thing I'll be in Vegas to enjoy them :evillaugh

6. DiamondJim21

DiamondJim21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just my luck. I'm scheduled to land in Las Vegas on Thursday morning. I sure hope it misses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.