1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker The D: VP at Vue Bar

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by jimboguy, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know the VP offerings at the Vue Bar upstairs at the D? I took a look on vpfree2.com, and the only game listed as located at the Vue Bar is Bonus Poker (99.17%).

Does the Vue Bar have Bonus Poker Deluxe or Jacks or Better? If so, do you know what the pay tables are for these games at Vue Bar? Looking at $0.25 level if that makes a difference.

Thank you.

2. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jimbo the only game I play at Vue is the Bonus Poker. It has a progressive royal & a mini-prog for quad 5-K. They definitely have JOB, but it's a lower EV than the Bonus game (8/5 maybe?), and I'm not sure whether they have Boner Deluxe or not.

There are also some higher EV games at The D but not at the bar, including the nickel Loose Deuces & quarter coin dropper 10/7 DB.

-

3. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me too. Also add that there is a straight flush progressive as well on the Bonus game, so if those are up, the game has a pretty decent EV.

4. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both. Good to know about the progressives.

5. imwired

imwired Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice.
    Just got back from 4 days in Vegas/Laughlin. We had played at the D before but this time I took your advice and stuck to BP. I didn't win anything real big but had several 4OAKs and full houses....and the music was good. Left there ahead of the game and won more at GN and Main St. Too bad I gave most of it back by end of trip. Guess every day can't be a winner.
    :beer:

6. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I look forward to spending many hours there 2 sundays from now, as their BP progressives are one of the great plays downtown. Yes, they do have 10-7DB and NSUD with a higher return, but as stated, not at the Vue. Its a lot smaller than the Boar's Head, but for some reason I have much better luck there at the Vue.

USBC Open
  7. imwired

imwired Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had my best win of this trip at Boars Head - 4Aces with a 4. GL on your trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.