1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The D matchplay coupon questions

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by FXT, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received a marketing offer from the D with these match play coupons. Am I able to use them even if I dont end up using the rfb offer? Do I have to show my card when using them? Will using them tag me for visit and effect future comps?

Using my top notch paint skills, I edited out my name and card number thats on every coupon.

Attached Files:

2. merlin

merlin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a coupon right? You lay it down with your money, they dont know or care if you're staying there. Yes, you will show your card when buying in, and your comps will depend on your play. Obviously, if you lay down that coupon and dont really play any more, they wont be impressed.

3. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, so its not worth using to burn bridges. Thats what I needed to know.

4. merlin

merlin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont get me wrong, they sent you the coupon and you should use it. I get similar(but smaller) offers from the D, I really have hardly ever played there, they give me a small amount of free play on the slots and load it directly to the card. I just go in and play the free play and then cash anything left out, they keep sending me the offers, and if they dont that's ok too.

To clarify my earlier post, you dont have to give them your card(but there's no reason not to), they will know you used the coupon because your name or players # is on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.