1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Cure at the Cosmopolitan

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by senor grantes, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senor grantes

senor grantes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm attending the Cure at the Chelsea within the Cosmopolitan in May. This will be my first time in this venue and I was wondering if anyone has some pro tips in terms of bars, lines, vantage points, etc. I have a GA floor ticket and plan on laying towards the back for room. I know this show is sold out so that may not be possible. I'm also not interested in seeing the opening band, and so I'd love to arrive as late as possible before the Cure gets on. Is that even a longshot?

Thanks in advance!

2. Tifysue

Tifysue Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a concert in the Chelsea in GA with my sister. The drink stations were positioned on both sides of the room about midway through. I feel like they were drink carts not actual bars. My sister wanted to be as close as possible to the front so we ended up squished in the middle with no way to get in or out without shoving people around. We actually couldn't stand still without touching someone from the front/middle. It was horrible. I like your idea to hang out until after the opening act and hang toward the back. I think it will be much more comfortable for you there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.