1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The big one

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Publius, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Publius

Publius Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I decided it's time to start planning my next big trip. I do one big Vegas trip a year and this will be it. I'm looking at next Spring/Summer. I will be inviting a few friends to come with, but this one will be one for the books. Started moving some money around to save up and decided to cancel my fall trip and divert those funds to this trip fund.

So far I'm looking at staying somewhere new like Cosmo and get a Terrace Suite facing the fountains. I don't normally play at Cosmo so I don't expect to get comped. Or I could look somewhere else. Not much else is planned, and no date is decided but this one will be one for the books for me.

Just for fun and to see your responses, what would you do if this was going to be your biggest trip so far or ever?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did something similar for my birthday last December. Except I booked a wraparound terrace suite at Cosmo. I had an open door (along with a ton of booze) for all my friends who came out to celebrate with me. We'd spend a lot of time up in the room or out on the terrace. I didn't have a fountain view room, but the room and view was still pretty sweet. The only thing I wish would have been different would have been being able to rent a cabana and hang out with everyone there for a day. Then again, it's not really pool weather at the beginning of December, so you make due with what you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.