1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Axis Planet Hollywood Gold Circle Standing....how is it?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jamie1983, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen a concert at the Axis in PH....I am looking at Gold Circle tickets...standing/General Admission....they are right in front of the stage, but was unsure how many they sell and how packed it gets. Would be awesome location, but not sure I would enjoy if it's jammed.

Anyone have experience?

2. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it with some friends for Britney a couple years ago and it really wasn't great. It's pretty packed in there, and you constantly have to keep pivoting around because she doesn't spend a whole lot of time on the catwalk where you are. Also, you have to wait in line forever before they walk you into the circle, and it's annoying a f. If you need to go to the bathroom, then you have to excuse your way out and excuse your way back inside again. And it gets hot and kinda clammy, and so on. I saw the show again with front row tickets right of centre for about $50 more last year and it was an infinitely more enjoyable experience... Like, night and day.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Britney in 2014 and it was amazing i showed up about 2 hours before they opened up the doors and i was 6-7 in line, i managed to be upfront againts the barricade, lots of space to move around, not crowded at all to my surpsie there was no pushing and shoving at all.

I had seen her earlier that year with the front row VIP package it was a major dissapointment the front row was very far from the main stage area( gold circle, all the vip tables catwalk...) are before the 1st row so you are really far back for the price.

She shpends more than 80% of the how on the main stage and uses the catwalk only 3-4 times( but the show will be revamped with a new setlist) starting next week so things may change on that front.

GA is much closer to the stage and the tickets are cheaper its a no brainer to get it

4. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So ya, my opinion is 100% the complete opposite of this, based on my experiences. haha To each their own, I guess.:licklips:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.