1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

That sweet moment when you see GREEN and not SOLD OUT!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by eloisegirl, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend and I are going to Mandalay Bay next week, and between us we have two Bellagio lunch buffets, 2 tickets to Shark Reef, a dinner buffet at Bayside Buffet, and finally I obtained the 2 drinks at Fleur. It's shown up as SOLD OUT for ages and for some reason I looked (around 12:45 am EST) and there was one available. So used to seeing it as "sold out" that it seemed bizarre to see it "green" and ready to go. Woo hooo!

Just need to earn a couple more thousand LPS and then hopefully we can get the cheeseburger sliders at MIX.

I had to share my joy.... I had been trying to get the Tender reward about a month ago with no success, and then they changed it to $50 off, instead of a dinner for two. Nice to see that Aria buffet has made it to rewards.

Thanks, MyVegas!

2. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the feeling, we leave on Sunday and I've been trying for two weeks for the 2x tix for Love. I told my girlfriend she may have to settle for Zarkana or Zumanity.

Bam!!! Yesterday I hit it!!! That felt real good considering I thought it was gonna be a no go, kind of a bigger fail as I am the guy who can snag the best seats every single time on ticket master.

I now have 3 days to get the 2x Aria buffet, I hope my luck holds out.

We are on the strip Sunday aft. whether I get it or not and we have the 2x tix to Love the MGM champagne buffet and the Bellagio buffet all free for us.

Who can complain about that.:beer:

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they remove the 2 week limitation for show tickets?

4. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what you mean?

I was trying to get the tix for 2 weeks but was never fast enough. I finally got them Tues. morning and made the call to redeem them Wed. morning. The lady on the phone spent a lot of time with me to get us in on the day and time we wanted July 19. I was a bit worried that the show may be booked solid as I got the tix so close to the trip but she worked some magic for me.

5. chicklo

chicklo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After several days of trying I recently scored the Monte Carlo $50 dining credit. It felt like a big win!

6. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats Chicklo.

7. 4xAggie

4xAggie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd really like to get that Fleur drink special. Time to start looking for it very closely--I was beginning to wonder if it was ever available (it's always been sold out when I've seen it).

8. STPFan

STPFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also scored the Monte Carlo $50 today. Yeah. I am not sure what else I want for our October trip. Have a lot of buffet options with LVA coupons so I was hoping for non buffet restaurants. The Nine Fine Irish is down to $25 and not worth it to me, nor are the Steakhouses anymore. We really enjoyed the $50 Monte Carlo the last time we went. Spent it mostly on beer and happy hour wings.

9. michele14

michele14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been trying to get the $50 Monte Carlo dining certificate for a while now. I am just not fast enough - I will get the screen but I am not quick enough. It is frustrating!

10. 4xAggie

4xAggie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the drinks at Fleur this evening!!! :beer:

It was the last one left. Sorry folks!

11. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got the $50 dining credit at Monte.

Man is it boring refreshing the page for 15 minutes before it finally appears. Then when it actually shows up I get in a big hurry and spell my name wrong. Oh well, I had time to correct my typos and submit before it actually sold out, so I'm happy.

12. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL When I got the 2 Aria dinner buffets, my heart was racing, palms sweating.. Good grief! It was like a total adreneline rush!

13. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same for me! Just got the Aria Breakfast/Lunch Buffet for two on my first try. Woke up at 6:50am and got everything ready. I had my doubts I'd get it first time around after reading a lot of the horror stories of having to put weeks of attempts into it. Got the Next button to turn green, put in my info, almost forgot to check accept to terms, and boom! Got it! Very shocked! Very relieved! Very happy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.