1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thanksgiving week and MyVegas buffets ??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Skittles8450, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skittles8450

Skittles8450 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are arriving Nov 25 and staying until Nov 30 at Harrahs. I am not sure about the buffet rewards around the holiday. If you had to choose 3 what would they be. I keep rereading about blackout dates and all but I am more confused and was hoping someone would know.
    Thanks

2. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

If you check on the reward and go to the 2nd page, the blackout dates for each reward are listed. You simply click on the reward, then click on the green next button on the lower right hand, and scroll down for the terms and conditions, which include the blackout dates. You should note that most of the buffets at lower LPs require a stay at an MGM property. I would suggest going through the buffet rewards and narrow them down base on LP amounts, blackout dates, and whether you need to stay at an MGM property. Once you have a list, then ask about the specific buffets you're considering.

3. Di Oro

Di Oro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MGM Grand buffet only has a black out date for November 28th.

4. Skittles8450

Skittles8450 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I did get the MGM, Monte Carlo and Mirage. This is our first time and was just leary because it is over a holiday. I was planning on using the MGM on thanksgiving since that date was not blacked out. Probably not a good idea since I read buffets get packed..
    thanks

5. Di Oro

Di Oro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I heard. It's supposed to be busy because of the locals but we will have to make do.

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You also may want to make sure the buffets rewards you pick up don't have the restriction that you have to be staying at an MGM property when you use the rewards.

7. Skittles8450

Skittles8450 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made sure we did not have to stay at MGM property on my rewards. We will see what happens on Thanksgiving using the reward at MGM. If the lines are to long hubby will want to go somewhere else, so I am probably overthinking this. LOL
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.