1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by kunglekidd, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kunglekidd

kunglekidd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Figured I owed a quick word of thanks to the Admin and the users that post on this board.

I have been a member for quite some time, but honestly originally created an account so I could see Natedog666's TR pics, so have never posted until now.

Anyways, thank you to everyone who have unknowingly helped me make trip decisions, find good restaurants, shown me things to avoid, and how to take advantage of my time in Vegas to its fullest.

I will be making my 3rd trip out to LV tomorrow morning. It will be my first solo trip as my friend cancelled last minute. I'm still definitely stoked for it.

I might even delve into the trip report section depending on how things go - but as you can imagine, a single 30 year old male can easily get caught up at times.

Thanks again,
    KK

2. matti

matti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool! Have fun: solo trips are the best. And don't waste time posting trip updates from your room. You're in Vegas...stay off your phone and computer!

3. kunglekidd

kunglekidd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hah. Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Good advice. Thanks, matti.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.