1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thank you SWA !!!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mike mc, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to SWA Fall sale was able to score a flights from Boston 12/15 thru 12/18 for a quick stopover,:nworthy: ticket were $110 on Sat 12/15 , and return 12/18 for $111. combine that with comp all 3 nights at PH sounds like a major win before we start. Was able to get a note from DW, and I talked 2 buddies into joining me for a 3 day onslaught (how can you pass up $221 RT and free rooms anyways :confused2:) which hopefully bring on some wins, but there will be some high volumes of alcohol consumed that you can count on. One buddy will be a Vegas virgin the other has been on one Liver imploding session last year.:drunk:
    My only concerns are layovers in Milwaukee, going out and Denver coming home hope the weather gods are in good spirits.

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw this round of sales and it was great for some folks depending on yur dates. I had already cancelled my flight out twice and have a lower fee than they are offering but if I stayed an extra day I could save $60 on the return flight. However, hate to mess with the hotel reservation.......and usually by day 9 I am ready to fly home!

Jimbo338

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also had an opportunity to save a few bucks more by stopping over in Denver, but I'd rather not take a chance on the weather there!

Jimbo338

4. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was concerned on that but the few bucks was like $50 and plus its on the way back. I can live with being delayed coming home' over not getting there on time :cry:

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.