1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thank you SWA !!!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mike mc, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to SWA Fall sale was able to score a flights from Boston 12/15 thru 12/18 for a quick stopover,:nworthy: ticket were $110 on Sat 12/15 , and return 12/18 for $111. combine that with comp all 3 nights at PH sounds like a major win before we start. Was able to get a note from DW, and I talked 2 buddies into joining me for a 3 day onslaught (how can you pass up $221 RT and free rooms anyways :confused2:) which hopefully bring on some wins, but there will be some high volumes of alcohol consumed that you can count on. One buddy will be a Vegas virgin the other has been on one Liver imploding session last year.:drunk:
    My only concerns are layovers in Milwaukee, going out and Denver coming home hope the weather gods are in good spirits.

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw this round of sales and it was great for some folks depending on yur dates. I had already cancelled my flight out twice and have a lower fee than they are offering but if I stayed an extra day I could save $60 on the return flight. However, hate to mess with the hotel reservation.......and usually by day 9 I am ready to fly home!

Jimbo338

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also had an opportunity to save a few bucks more by stopping over in Denver, but I'd rather not take a chance on the weather there!

Jimbo338

4. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was concerned on that but the few bucks was like $50 and plus its on the way back. I can live with being delayed coming home' over not getting there on time :cry:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.