1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Text for deals from Facebook, text, or email?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by MissPappagorgio, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissPappagorgio

MissPappagorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a huge fan of "pre-buying" my discounts. Any good tips for discounts sent as a result of liking Facebook pages, signing up for emails, or texts? So far I only have signed up for the Tix4Tonight texts, which gets you front of the line access and saves a service charge. Anything else?

Thanks!

2. surfside

surfside Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    facebook

If you go to Treasure Island and like them on facebook, and go to the TI website and sign up for email marketing, they will give you a "private" offer of 55% off. That is a pretty good deal for just liking them.

Also, on Luxor's facebook, if you like them and play the Gem Swap II game, you will get a link offer for like 40% off.

I have gotten some coupons from their facebook pages as well..

Have a look around all the properties FB pages..some are good and some are bad.

Good Luck

DH

3. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did the Ellis Island text. You get a $5 mp so not much but am going there anyway might as well do it.

4. surfside

surfside Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    text msgs

while in vegas, two weeks ago, i signed up for mobile sms alerts from all the major players..i got pretty interesting text offers..like 3.99 buffet offer for the Rio, 2/1 tickets for Paris Tower, 50 percent off for various bars/diners etc..some offers i took up, others declined.. its free to subscribe and you can stop once you fly out..

5. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you do this for CET properties?

6. Frankr163

Frankr163 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Text VEGAS to 227466.
    You will get a text back, and then you need to reply to that one that you are over 21.
    After that you get 4-5 texts over a 3 day period with some discounts.
    They expire rather quick though, so remember to re-submit the text right before you plan on going to Vegas.

7. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for info.

8. surfside

surfside Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sms

Also, check on each property online (to get the sms number) (mgm, cet, station, boyds etc) and sign up for mobile alerts. Do it right before you fly, as you will only get a few offers during the next few immediate days.

You can also sign up for email specials or like them on FB and sometimes you get other offers via FB.

Have Fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.