1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Terry Fator tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Casperthecat, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casperthecat

Casperthecat Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have just enough to redeem this reward but really want to sit near the front. Are the tickets good ones or will we be back row for only 44k points? Other shows cost many more points so I'm worried they only give out unwanted seats. We're not going until mid April. Thanks for any advice.

2. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when you redeem the reward you speak with an agent who gives you best available tickets. I redeemed for Carrot Top in Jan for an April show and we got front row center. SO it all depends on how far out you book, the earlier the better I would think!

3. SwingLifeAwayJB

SwingLifeAwayJB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed my points for Terry Fator for the middle of April, when I called the line to redeem for show tickets the gentleman got me row BB (which is Row 2 in that theater. So you should be able to get pretty good tickets.

4. dunkindonut

dunkindonut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 6th row for TF redeeming about 6 weeks ago for my trip next week.

5. mimidebu

mimidebu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i landed on the 3rd row on the aisle...tix were phenomenal and one of the best deals on the site IMO

also, the show was outstanding - i personally enjoyed it more than LOVE which we also watched on the same trip

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have tickets in row CC (third row) for my May trip.

mimidebu - glad to hear you say how much you enjoyed the show. LOVE was not available on the night that I had available to do a show - so I booked Terry Fator instead.

7. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed mine a month or so ago and got first row for a show in 2 weeks! I was worried that it would be too close, but after further research i am ecstatic!!

8. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked for April. I got 11th row. But there will be 4 of us so I had to purchase two. It may be that since I needed 4 together they had to be a bit farther back. By the way, I had to pay $150 each for the other two. Wow, that's a bundle! I was going to treat my family and wanted to make sure we could all sit together. At least I get points for the money I spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.