1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Terry Fator Tickets - Up 10,000 points?????

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by couponqueen, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Has anyone else noticed that Terry Fator tickets now cost 59,000 points!!! I have been playing to get them and was only 500 points shy and now they have increased the points that are needed. I am bummed out!!! Do they do this periodically when people start getting too many points (their opinion, not mine)?

2. vegasdiva48

vegasdiva48 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Starting to Rise

The "free" goodies MyVegas is putting out there are starting to rise in price because of only 3 items cashed in per 30 days..The dice and cards will probably be gone or drop in price because no one will waste any LP's on them...The ones that are wanted like buffets,food credits,hotel stays[except Circus Circus] and shows will probably get more expensive as some of the goodies drop in price...Some will simply disappear...In another few weeks we shall all see the shakeup as the dust clears and the resorts see if it was even worth it for them to put these items online.....:nono:

3. realjwstorm

realjwstorm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I was able to get the Terry Fator tickets for our trip we just took .. was before the increase .. but even at 59,000 I would say it's worth it .. hell of a show and the seats we got were DIRECT MIDDLE 8 rows back .. phenominal!

4. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    up 10,000 I would deal with--it's not even being offered in my rewards area. I had been saving and saving and playing and playing and they were only 43,000 points and I was thrilled and I am actually less than 90 days away and could have gotten them and then POOF :cry::grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.