1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Terry Fator tickets = part of purchased package

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Vellamint, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vellamint

Vellamint Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As the title says we received ticket to Terry Fator as part of our package deal. We have assigned seats but they are in the 2nd to last row. I have looked at available seating as of today and it seems there are PLENTY of seats closer to the stage.

Do you think I would have success if when we picked up the tickets the day before (they said that its required) we may have luck in requesting better seats? We would be willing to pay the difference (naturally) if it is an upgrade.

Thank you.

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would absolutely ask. Worst they can do is say no:peace: (and in that case, maybe if it's empty when you get there, you could move forward? I know that's happened at showroom shows, not sure about theater seating so much....)

3. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the box office can't do it, you can try asking the usher when they are seating you. Ushers usually have a pre-show briefing and they know where the unsold/undersold areas are in the house each night. However, if it's a well-sold show, there's not much the box office or the ushers can really do.

You can also try asking for house seats when you get to the box office. If nobody in the cast needs them and there are no producers or special guests in the audience that night, the house seats become available for sale. This usually happens when the box office opens the day of the show.

I haven't actually been to this theater, but what I said above generally applies to all theaters in Vegas and around the country. In Vegas, you can sometimes tip them to be led to better seats, but that's normally for the smaller scale shows (like house seats for Human Nature at IP). I've never tried tipping for a larger produced show like Terry Fator.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.