1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Terry Fator - front row?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by nhcris, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got tickets to Terry Fator and turns out they are front row center. Normally I would not like to be in the very front, but I am wondering if it might actually be a good thing for this show, especially as I wear glasses :rolleyes2: Do you think we will be too close? Will I get a neck ache from having to look up all night?

2. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, you will love sitting in the front row, his show is fantastic, he doesnt' stand at the very front of the stage, but back a little bit, and his "assistant" won't be too far away from you either :)

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

Ya know it's funny...you say just found out we're in the front row.
    (wouldn't you have liked to have know where you're sitting before you spent your $?)

When folks do a little home work, look at the seating chart, call the box office
    and request their seats, it really takes all the surprise out of your purchase.
    You know you have a good seat rather than let a discounter or computer sell you the...
    'next best seat'...that's always your last choice if it can be avoided however...

HOW EVER YOU BOUGHT YOURS, YOU'VE GOT ONE OF THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!
    Remember, it is a puppet show, and sitting that close, you really enjoy all of
    Terry's little friends (not to mention having a great view of his...LIPS, lol)

4. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Woohoo! I am so excited! Thanks jegbomb and Greg for the great news :)

Confession - I got these tickets from playing MyVegas on Facebook so all it cost was a little bit of my time screwing around online :thumbsup: Greg, believe me, I am pretty fussy when it's my hard earned money I am spending!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.