1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Terminal 3?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mommyneedsavaca, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mommyneedsavaca

mommyneedsavaca Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, it has been a few (too many) years since I was in Vegas. I gather Terminal 3 is new, as I don't remember it. I was in & out of there a lot as an
    airline employee. Is it fairly easy to get transportation from Terminal 3 to Downtown?? Either in form of a cab or shuttle? And is the WAX(sp?) as easy as some say? I am doubtful a bus would be that simple. Thanks... Hope this is not a repeat thread. It is hard for me to open all the forums on my phone.

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just flew in and out of terminal 3 for the first time this weekend. It's a long walk to baggage claim, but it's well marked. We took a cab...the line for that is also well marked and easy to find. Your mileage may vary, but for us it was a shorter line than we usually get at the other terminal.

3. weas

weas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To access the WAX from terminal 3 you have to take the inter-terminal shuttle. That shuttle lets you off right at ground zero just walk across the street to the bus stop.

I have not done this so don't know how much time it takes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.