1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Terminal 3 cab line?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jpw711, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpw711

jpw711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time flying into Terminal 3, curious what the cab line is like at 5PM? Guessing it's not much since there's only 12 gates + those D gates that have baggage claim in that terminal.

Debating on getting car service, which I usually do at the main terminal. It's a Monday by the way.

Curious about security too, but not to worried as the flight leaves out at the ungodly hour of 6:40 AM.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only had arrived at that terminal in the late evening or at night, but the cab lines have been 3-5 minutes. It takes longer to serpentine the line than to wait in the line itself.

And I've only been thru their security around lunch time. I would say it wasn't much longer than 10-20 minutes then, if that long. It seems much better organized that at Terminal 1.

3. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Shock. We have been through Terminal 3 security for each of our last 5 trips (Oct '12, Jan '13, March '13, May '13 and Aug '13). The lines are very well managed and consistently move quickly - even if you happen to arrive at security at a busy time. An added plus is that many of the TSA agents in Terminal 3 are personable and helpful.

4. jpw711

jpw711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the good information.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.