1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tender Steakhouse

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by keno60, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they have a dress code? Are reservations tough to get? Appreciate any reviews or general information. Thanks in advance.:licklips:

2. SBTX

SBTX Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's pretty casual but not shorts and tank top casual. I'm a boots and jeans type and it works just fine there.

Reservations have been easy to get each time although the time slot I request has never been available but they always have an opening within the hour I want. I have the day before and I have booked same day.

I have been there 3 times and enjoyed all 3 meals although this last time (June 15) was not as good as the first two visits. I found the steak (filet) to be a bit less flavorful this time. We have ordered the cheese tray each time. That's something we really enjoy and haven't found it on anyone else's menu yet. The salads, baby iceberg and caesar, were both good. I always have cream spinach when out for a steak dinner and their's is good. Not the best I've had but good. The mashed potatoes are good too.

We have cocktails before dinner, wine during and almost always order an after dinner drink with a shared dessert and get out of there for less than $250 (for 2) including tip. It's not the best or swankiest steak place on the strip but it works for me. When I want a meal like that here at home it's Del Frisco's or Ruth Chris. This last time the steak was not as good as either of those places here but the salads, sides and desserts are comparable. :thumbsup:

3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    .Thanks for the excellent information. Very helpful. My youngest son lives in Grapevine.Take care

4. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten there many times. Never had a bad meal. Reservations are usually not hard to get, and unless you go when they are very busy, you can just walk up and be seated in 30 mins. Dress code is typical Vegas, very casual. Jeans are fine.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very good!! I don't think it's too fancy... I mean it's Vegas and people are slobs, but I'd still dress business casual. It's kind of an old school place, I'd feel strange really dressed down.

I would make a reservation even though you probably don't need one... I always feel like i need to at a steakhouse. I got out of there for $150 without any alcohol or dessert, pretty good deal. I was pretty impressed.

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, have a great trip. I leave in 13 days.

7. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.