1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Tell me how to book a room.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure I could search this but I am being treated for carpel tunnel and using a mouse is killer.

If I want to use MyVegas to book a room - what's the process?

I'm looking at booking a room in July for the sole purpose of using a nice pool, and switching it up.

We are staying at Flamingo and will be hitting up that pool but might want to try the Aria pool - is it any good?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You call the number on the email that they send you, give them the redemption number along with your mLife card number, and tell them what date you want. If it is available, they book it for you.

3. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that this answers your question, but...

I went through carpal tunnel problems myself. It took me about 3 days to learn how to use the mouse left handed but was well worth it. Now I switch back and forth throughout the day to give my hands relief and it works great. :thumbsup:

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with rewards only being able to use once are you sure you want to do that? you would not be able to get it in the future if you want it unless there is a new batch

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or unless they up the point value for that reward, right? Does that happen often?

6. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's a new batch. i have been playing over 6 months and only seen it happen once so i can't tell ya, i would still think carefully before you decided to go for it. I guess it also depends how often you go to vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.