1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

taxi from hotel to airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by phantomfj, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantomfj

phantomfj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you still have to be careful of a long haul from your hotel back to airport, and does the tunnel come into play going back to the airport? I am thinking it would probably be best to catch one of the shuttles from the airport to the strip, then grab a taxi back to the airport when leaving...........this time we will be staying at the Paris.

2. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never had a problem going from hotel to airport. Cabbie usually exits out Paris Drive to Audrie St out behind the hotel.

2nd Trip of 2017...It's going to be hot!!!
  3. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been longhauled to airport. I guess they want to get your money when you get there, not when you are going home broke.

4. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same experience with me. A few days ago I checked out Bellagio in the early morning (before 5am), I didn't say a single word, just T3.
    The cab directly went to T3 using the fastest route. The meter was only $13.xx

5. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get along hauled coming and going. I am amazed by all the routes they take me on! I can't wait for Uber next trip!

Floozie Time!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.