1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Target?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by trellaine, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trellaine

trellaine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the largest, newest Target department store in and around las vegas area?

I have a car.

Thanks

2. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a word of warning before you drive there, that store is neither new, nor very big. I have stopped at it a few times, and it is pretty weak compared to some of the newer ones here in the PNW.

I am not a big fan of Wally World, but if I really need stuff, I go to this one. I have had pretty good luck with it being well stocked, compared to some that have empty shelves.

http://www.walmart.com/storeLocator/ca_storefinder_details_short.do?sfsearch_zip=89101&rx_dest=%2Findex.gsp&rx_title=com.wm.www.apps.storelocator.page.serviceLink.title.default&sfsearch_city=&edit_object_id=3473&sfsearch_single_line_address=&sfsearch_state=

4. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago and shopped at the Target on Blue Diamond. It was about 5-6 miles from our Residence Inn. The grocery section was pretty good (not as big as our Super Target, but we got everything we needed). We also shopped in their cosmetics / pharmacy sections and found what we needed. It was an easy drive from our south-of-the-strip hotel straight down Dean Martin, then right onto Blue Diamond. There is also a highway exit @ Blue Diamond.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, as far as Target's go, the one on Maryland has to be close to the bottom rung.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You really have my curiosity - why so interested in Target?

By the way, if you go to maps.google.com it will map out every target for you.

7. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i go to that target atleast once a trip... i usually end up leaving something at home so i stop by

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a target on decatur near Meadows Mall. the neighborhood is a lot better than maryland parkway and IMHO a lot nicer inside in addition to being good sized.

If i'm in the area I will visit to pick up incedentals (like big bottles of water, etc.).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.