1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tapatalk - Dumb it down for an iphone user when it comes to shortcuts??

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by VegasChic-, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've downloaded both Tapatalk and Photobucket. Specifically what I'd like detailed steps on is - how to set up my phone while walking around Vegas so that I've got quick access for postings (then how to use for just typed posting VS posting photo's). I think Ive heard of some people having it set up ready to go on their own page, but not sure how to set that up, and, question if they are using tapatalk camera or their phone camera for the pics.

I have only once attempted to to a live TR, but found it took so long to load Tapatalk, then find your way into the forum, find the thread etc.....I'm pretty sure there is a better way than what I tried.

Any help on this would be MUCH appreciated!!

2. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could be wrong - because I will be trying it for the first time in Sept - but I think that once you start a thread you are subscribed to it. So - when you load the app, there are 3 bars on the left side of the main page, touch that, then touch subscribed - Your thread should be right there, easy to get to.

Hope that helps some.

3. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, that's exactly the info I was looking for.....I'll give it a go as I'm there September as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.