1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Talk to me about Harrah's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by veovis23, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eh? You got comps so that's a tad irrelevant to what I'm saying. When you are comped you don't pay resort fees, amirite?

In this case, he's paying resort fees so not comped and getting $50 a night on MDW. That has to be a nice offer code.

Hell, I see why he's grabbing that weekend there. That's excellent.

I remember the Quad in Feb 2013 being $222 for a full week (before taxes and fees) so I know anything is possible.

2. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't get comp's at all. I play almost next to 0 at CET. The GN deal I got was using their current promo for $10 off room rates and $10 freeplay... The ballys deal was something they emailed to everyone signed up for their spam.

3. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha. So then it was an offer....and not a regular online booking.

Usually an offer code or somesuch. I misconstrued your comps mention for Ballys.

4. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you log into your TR account online it will say "view other promotions" in a green box. In December they had a "stay two nights get $35 in food&bev credits" promo running. For whatever reason it gave me a rate of $45 / $46 for fri/say of memorial day. I ended up cancelling it though because the GN apparently doesn't know when memorial day is and I booked a rush tower room with a bunch of extras using their latest mailing for $89 each night.

5. veovis23

veovis23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Somewhat of an offer. I signed up for their email offers a few years ago and randomly get reduced rate emails. This happened to have come in over the past week as I had booked a flight during that Delta bug. I had been waiting on an mLife offer for that time frame, but none had come that covered that and the best that had been offered when I called was ~$350 iirc.

I logged into TR and viewed my calendar and it showed Monday night comped with a rate of 71 and 56 for Sat/Sun respectively. I figured I wasn't going to beat that unless I got something from the FB game for mLife.

All in all I am happy to have a room secured and will still keep an eye out if something better comes along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.