1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taking the Bus to Off Strip Sports Bars and Restaurants

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dmac37, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmac37

dmac37 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a bang for buck bargain hunter that plans on getting a bus pass during our 4 night stay to get around. Mainly for trips from strip to downtown and along the strip when it is too far to walk.

I'm looking for a place that will involve one bus (no transfers) from the strip, either east or west on main roads like Flamingo & Tropicana. Looking for restaurants and sports bars that are good but much cheaper for drinks/food than the strip and close to a bus stop.

Example of what I'm looking for, Ellis Island type place = both good and dirt cheap.

Any ideas?

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 202 on Flamingo runs between Sam's Town and Eastside Cannery on the east end to Gold Coast, Rio, and Palms going west of the Strip. The 201 on Tropicana will get you to the Orleans (as will the free shuttle from Gold Coast or the Forum Shops). The WAX (by NYNY going north) will take you downtown or all the way to Suncoast. (There's also a free shuttle bus between Harrah's and Sam's Town.) Go to the Sam's Town and RTC websites to see the schedules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.