1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taking free shuttle to Sams Town

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by haswhit, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to be staying up on the strip at Caesar's the first 5 nights we are in Vegas but then will be making the switch to Sams Town for the last 5 nights of our stay. Wondering if it is possible to take the free shuttle to Sams Town when we transition? We would have two small suitcases and wasn't sure if they let you on with luggage or not? Anyone else ever tried this?

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've taken luggage on the Sam's shuttle many times. If I'm alone with my carryon bag, I'll take it onboard. However, if Ms. Gecko is along with her larger roller board, the driver has always been very accommodating and stowed it in the luggage compartment. (It looks like they're recently gone back to the full size motor-coaches. On the smaller shuttles, we've taken it all onboard.)

Unless we play "musical hotels" in the next few weeks, we intend to take the shuttle from Sam's to downtown with our luggage on our upcoming trip.

3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in October and saw a couple of ladies with bags of purchases made somewhere and the driver was putting (carefully) them under the bus and helping them with the packages when we arrived at Sam's Town. What Turtleman says has been witnessed as well....small bags on board and larger under. Good Luck !!

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.