1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table to show XP between levels?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Isaac Wolkowicz, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update: Never mind...this website had it!

Update 2: OK, very quick estimate shows it would take approx 10M chips to go from level 71-115. This is without any lucky big hits. I have not had one lucky big hit since I started the game and average about 500 spins per 100 K chips. I am definitely not going to try and bank 10M chips...I'll bank 1M and hopefully get lucky :).

Does anyone have a table that can show the require XP between levels? I am trying to estimate how many chips I need to jump 30 levels bet 1500 chips/spin. I estimate I can average 500 spins per 100K chips betting 1K/spin. Since XP is 1-1 in slots that would be 500K XP per 100 K chips.

Ultimately, I would like to know how much XP it is to get from level 71 - 115 to gain an estimated 70K LP's (this excludes daily spin LP's and strip farming LP's).

If it were approx 1M XP between levels I would need a 9M chip bankroll to sustain a 44 level jump. 9M would take approx 128 days based on farming 70K chips per day....way to long considering my Vegas trip is 103 days out!!!!! Hopefully it is not 1M XP between levels but I fear it will actually be more as I get closer to level 100.

I am probably being conservative (especially excluding daily spin a strip).

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you get to level 100 it's 6.4M per 5 levels or 1.28M per level on average. And it stays this pace for a few hundred more levels I believe. But after level 100 you get 1k LP on EVERY level up.

4. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am on day 3 of chip farming and have 130K chips (starting from zero three days ago). I hit the daily spin for 2K LPS on facebook, 300LPs on mobile slots, and 250 LPs on my first strip farming of the day....I'd trade that for chips any day! I am looking to collect 1M chips before I started grinding 1.5K/spin on CadyShaq. That seems to be the best game for "uninterrupted play" although it is a 1.5K/spin min. Lucky birds is a quick mini game but I can't run it in the background for more than 3 minutes before that stupid pick a bird comes up!

5. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah but lucky birds betting 1k per spin is WAY more efficient. any game at 1k is way more efficient. the only other strategy that is comparable is max betting blackjack. yes, it is "inefficient" in terms of getting your 10lp for playing, but you level up so fast that you really rake in the lps with level ups. many of the higher up players prefer this method as it takes forever to level up by playing slots..

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.