1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table split 2/28 - 3/1

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by RayDay, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've posted on Jack Colton forums and figured I check in here with VMB as well. I'll be in town on business 2/28 - 3/2 and am looking to get out to a few clubs once business is done and would like to get bottle service. Some choices below.

Sun 2/28: Omnia (no DJ listed), XS (DJ Five), Hakk (3LAU) or Drais (DJ Franzen)
    Mon 2/29: Marquee (Politik) or XS (Virgil Abloh)
    Tues 3/1: Omnia (Oliver Heidens) or possibly Hyde for industry night

PM me if interested in getting out one of these nights.

- Ray

2. kingjay

kingjay Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. I'll be in Vegas on a solo trip over those dates. Unfortunately I can't PM you as I've not made enough posts. How many people are you looking to get involved in the table split and roughly what are you thinking of cost per person. You've got to bear in mind I'm a fairly low roller! lol
    Jay.

3. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be getting quotes in the next couple of weeks. Typically since it's mid-week there should be deals, but bottle service at Vegas clubs is overpriced and typically runs at least a few hundred bucks per person. Could be a bit less, could be more depending on what deals there are. I think a group of 4-8 would be ideal. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.