1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Service - Promoters etc

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by scottishwolf, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottishwolf

scottishwolf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're off to Vegas from Scotland for 10 nights in October and was hoping that you guys could help me.

We'll be going to clubs 3/4 times during that time and as there will be 6 guys, we'll likely be doing table service on at least a couple of occasions. I've spent quite a while reading through the nightlife thread and it's left me with a couple of questions.

1. Where do you get contact numbers/details for promoters for each club. We're looking at the likes of Hakkasan, Light, Tao etc (including Hakkasan on a Saturday with Tiesto - aware this one is going to cost $$$!).

2. Are there any clubs currently offering particular table service deals for the week nights that you're aware of & would recommend?

Thanks for any help guys. :nworthy:

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely suggest the Jack colton forums with the links posted above. From what I understand using guys heavily used on there and then saying that's where you got their info is going to help you out. You can probably find a suggested host for every venue you are thinking of hitting up.

This thread on their message board has reviews - http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?11311-Host-Appreciation-Thread

Personally have spoken to Bobby Yeadon and he is a stand up guy, my group didn't want to do Tryst or XS, but he's a straight shooter, prefers doing business over the phone and I have never read a bad thing about him.

Someone mentioned Joey Orr, he has actually moved from Vegas to Florida I believe so unfortunately he is no longer with 1OAK.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    alot of guys are moving as pool season and new clubs come and go. Im a real big fan of tiesto on fri or sat night at Hakkasan. Drais is another good one as well as Marquee. Tao is also another good spot but depends on the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.