1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table players at CET outside of Vegas

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ChitownVegas, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChitownVegas

ChitownVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know, I know, you don't chase comps!

MGM properties are miles away from me and a CET property is right down the street. I consider myself more of a table player than slots. I like BJ and roulette. But I keep hearing that making tier above gold is hard strictly playing tables.

I'm just curious to know how much of a handicap we have, if any?

Is it ok to ask pit managers how we are being rated/how many points did we earn? For roulette I normally find myself at $10/$15/hand tables. For BJ, I normally play $15/hand. I went to the high limit room and found no $25/hand tables, they were all $50 and up, so I found myself a $10 table and played green chips about about an hour or so.

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy Low-Roller

At that play level it is going to be tough to get platinum or diamond unless you are going on a weekly basis. CET doesn't release tier earning formulas for table games. The bigger issue you need to worry about with CET is ADT. Having a strong ADT is much more beneficial then getting a higher tier in terms of comps.

3. ChitownVegas

ChitownVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I do wish the Chicago land area had a MGM property near by.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grand Vic is MGM but it's not part of Mlife. I don't know how easy it is to convert their players program into anything for Vegas. Ameristar's program is linked to Mlife. They tier match but I haven't gotten any real offers because it.

5. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't get rated much playing at those levels. It's not the game, it's the average bet. You can make Platinum playing $25 average per hand in BJ. I'm strictly a table games guy and will likely hit Seven Stars next weekend. I know many guys who are Seven Stars and only play table games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.