1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table 10

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pink_paradise, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of going here for a birthday dinner. Interested in other people's experiences with the food, service, atmosphere, and value.

Would it be frowned upon to split a steak and order a bunch of sides/appetizers/desserts? It all looks so good, I'd like to try a little of everything without the waste.

2. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

as one of emeril's establishments, they have their act together service wise, in my opinion.

have had one lunch there, and then a dinner on another trip, with reservations at delmonico the next night. i think i had ribs, they were fine, my wife had a soup and then the coconut shrimp appetizer as her entree, and was very pleased.

the atmosphere is definitely more casual than at delmonico, but it is not at all a see and be seen, loud music, vibey kind of place. it is solid, value takes on a different meaning in las vegas. it is not as expensive as delmonico, but for a steak from an emeril place in the v/p complex, i think i would go to delmonico and pay the high price, at table 10 probably more casual fare.

3. trainfan

trainfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are eating there on May 12th - I'll be sure to post a review afterwards

4. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! I look forward to reading it! Enjoy, the menu looks delicious!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.