1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table 10 - good choice for a pre-show meal?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Suekel, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bought tickets to Rock of Ages and want to have a nice-ish dinner before the show. In looking at all the choices at V/P (and lord, there are a lot of them) I came across Table 10. In particular I was intrigued by the Chef's Tasting Menu.

Has anyone eaten there recently that can share their opinions on the place? Is the tasting menu one where both members of a party have to order it? (Not an issue if so, as my husband liked the looks of it too, just curious). How about the wine pairing? He doesn't drink wine, could just I do that?

They seem to have a decent happy hour, maybe we could have a drink first, then dine around 6 to leave plenty of time before our 8PM show. Last question, would I need a reservation for 6PM on a Monday during this slower time of year? Guess it wouldn't hurt, right?

Vegas Just Because...
  2. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did exactly as you are asking about! We did a 6 pm reservation prior to the Rock of Ages show and it worked out really well. As soon as we were seated we were asked if we had time considerations, like the show. We did order the tasting menu, but not the whole table is obliged to. The food came out quickly and the quality was good. We didn't do the wine pairing but I am sure they could do it for just one. Zero issue making it to the show in time!

I'd go with the reservation but the location is in a fairly quiet area without a lot of walk by traffic, so wasn't as busy as it could have been. You may be able to get away without it, but I wouldn't bother risking it.

3. NickyJ

NickyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a really good choice! I can't add much to VegasChic's reply. While I always enjoy the entrees at Table 10, my favorite part of the meal is usually the starters and desserts. I'd recommend the gumbo, bbq shrimp, or candied bacon. Emeril's banana cream pie and the white chocolate malassadas are my favorite desserts.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.