1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T3 walk-up limo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dsl, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsl

dsl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    6 of us will be arriving at T3 next month. Can anyone give me a ball park figure on what a stretch limo will set me back with a stop for a booze:beer:/snack run and delivery to Monte Carlo? Thanks for any additional tips as well.

2. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it a couple years ago and it was $60 plus tip for an hour. Probably more now.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential Limo charges $64/hr + $4/hr fuel surcharge. Normal tip is $15 - $20.

The hour starts when your plane lands but that shouldn't be too much of an issue at Terminal 3.

Ask the driver to stop at Vons supermarket on E. Tropicana Ave on the way to MC - have a list, you should be in and out of the supermarket in 15 mins. If you don''t have an extensive snack list, the driver can stop at a liquor store which will probably be a little faster.

Edit: Noticed you said "walk-up". I've only come into T3 once and I didn't notice whether they have kiosks set up for walk-ups (my guess is yes). Doing a walk-up will save you time on the clock, the only issue there I'd think would be if you were arriving at a really off-hour, they might have to rustle up a car from T1.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  4. dsl

dsl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info…there is a kiosk at T3. Just couldn't remember what the rate was for the trip to the strip.

5. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With six of you, the super-stretch (or whatever the really big one is called) might be a better option, assuming you all have luggage. Otherwise, a few of you might be sitting with your bag on your lap.

I think it also might be a nice gesture to tip a bit more than usual since there are so many of you and you plan on making a few stops.

6. lvrich

lvrich Guest

walk-up limousine service

Bell, Las Vegas Limo and ODS have walk-up limousine service at terminal 1 & 2 a 6-passenger Stretch Limousine is around $55 hour make a stop at Super Liquor at Mccarran Village 384 East Tropicana Avenue on the way to your hotel all limo service in Las Vegas is by the hour! (Tip Don't drink out of limousine glasses)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.