1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T-Mobile in the Seattle area

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by lotso-bear, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My contract with VZW ends soon and I've been thinking of switching to T-Mobile since they have a pretty good international plan. I think their Wi-Fi calling feature is pretty neat as well.

I heard their reception used to be pretty bad but was wondering if this is still the case? Since my home is in the Seattle area, I was hoping to get some feedback from those of you that live in the area and use T-Mo. Thanks!

(I know I can borrow an iPhone from them and give their service a "test drive" but I'd rather not do this.)

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coverage in parts of any city are awesome. Coverage in parts of any city are terrible.

NOBODY here can help you understand which of the above true facts will apply to your situation. You need to talk with people that live/work/play similar to you and have T-Mobile and ask them.

Anything anyone else tells you is of questionable value. In fact, I would say it would be worthless.

3. Cheap G

Cheap G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Seattle last month for 5 nights. Everywhere I went my Verizon Wireless Note 2 worked great. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True but I don't know anyone in the area that has T-Mo, which is why I'm asking here. I also know that coverage in different parts of the city can be different but this gives me a general idea of how their network is.

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VZW has pretty good coverage here but T-Mo has a good int'l plan, which is what I need. I also like how one can use an unlocked phone for different SIM cards compared to VZW and their CDMA phones.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.