1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T-34

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jer, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Okay, the details are finally nailed down!

Dec 15-18

My wife will bet with me the first night, so we booked at the Venetian and got the room for $119. I love that place...

Then, after the better half leaves, I will be staying with some buddies from college who are there in a furnished apartment which is supposedly 10 minutes from the strip.

I had a friend recently who just came back from Vegas and I told him to write up a trip report so I could post it for you all. This guy is a HARDCORE gambler. He plays high stakes poker and rolls the dice for more than I make in a year! When it is finished, I will let you all in on it! It is fun to see the "High Roller" way in Vegas, some of the things he has come back with are tremendous!

[ November 11, 2002, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Vegas Jer ]

2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

VegasJer,
    Maybe I'll bump into you. I'll be there Dec 15-17 for my sixth trip of the year. Taking advantage of that free LVA room offer by Stardust for one night then across the street to my old favorite, the Riviera ($29), for the other.

3. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there too, Dec. 15 and 16 at the Orleans, 17 and 18 at Palace Station. :cool:

It's T-28 days! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.